1. What would #8 say to you if he/she became real?
"Hey-hey, could you, um, maybe go back and edit things and warn Ila that Borgan's going to try and kill him? I don't think it was good to kill him; I mean, I like him, he's really a great brother, and Borgan is possibly the worst king ever. I, uh, I don't think it's good to choose between brothers, but...I'd really like to have Ila back."
2. What does #7 do for fun?
Star-gazing or getting on Dalen's nerves.
3. What is #4's life-long dream?
To ditch the soldiers that are after him, and settle down with Sophie.
4. Does #1 have any special talents/ powers/ abilities?
He is extremely talented at drawing, and (hopefully soon) tattooing.
5. Why is life so good for #10?
He will never be in a life threatening situation.
6. Why does #2's life suck?
Umm....His life is pretty good, considering all the other character's lives. But, he is a Jhen with no control of his powers, and he'll pretty much never see his family and friends again.
7. What is #3 most afraid of?
Something happening to Dalen.
8. If you could have any trait in common with #9, what would it be?
Magical powers! (Though, I would not want mine to suddenly and terribly be in Cosette's control)
9. Using only three words, describe #6.
Tough, determined, and serious.
10. What would #5's theme song be?
The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson
11. Who would you rather "get to know better": #1 or #7?
Oh, this is so hard. Ummmm.... Bathl.
12. Who do you think looks better in pink: #4 or #9?
Dalen; pink always looks good on people with black hair.
13. Who would be a better personal bodygaurd: #2 or #8?
Daniel- yeah dragons!
14. Who would you rather have as a sibling? #5 or #10?
JIN. NOT BORGAN.
15. Who would you rather trust with your most prized wordly possession: #3 or #6?
Bartholomew is much more careful, so him.