Choose three or more of your OCs.
2. Answer the questions.
1. Ahh yes! Welcome to the interview! Would you first like to introduce yourself?
Emily: (glaring slightly at the interviewer) …Emily.
Ellie: I’m Ellie. This is, ah, Ila.
Emily: (glaring at Ila) He’s a fucking demon.
Ila: I assure you, there is nothing to get so riled up over.
2. So, are you acquainted with any of our other participants?
Ila: Ellie and I are married… but I’ve never met (looking at Emily) her.
Ellie: (nods in agreement)
Emily: I don’t know any of them.
3. Let’s start with the basic questions. How old are you?
-for Ila and Ellie, I’m choosing the age they got married, before Dalen was born)
Ila: I’m 23.
Ellie: I’m 20.
Emily: 17, if you must know.
4. Height and weight?
-I'm skipping this queston because I hate it-
5. Sexual orientation?
Ila: (growling) You think I’d be some gay fuck?
Ellie: (patting his arm) Calm down, it’s okay. (to the interviewer) I’m straight, and so is Ila.
-Ignoring this question too.-
7. Bra size?
Ila: (enraged) How dare you ask this!
8. Let’s cut the boring questions. Firstly, how many weapons are currently on your person?
Ellie: Oh, I don’t have any. I don’t like weapons. Besides, Ila protects me, as does Bartholomew.
Ila: My sword.
Emily: …. 10.
Ila: (looking Emily up and down) How?!
Emily: Wouldn’t you like to know.
9. Are you wanted for any crimes?
Ila: I’m the first in line for the throne. I am a war hero- it would be offensive to the entire country for me to have committed a crime.
Ellie: No, not that I know of.
10. And the age old ‘Are you a virgin?’
Ellie: (blushing) No…
Emily: That’s none of your damn business.
11. Do you ever fantasize about same-sex relations?
Emily: THAT IS DISGUSTING.
Ila: I whole-heartedly agree with the elf.
Ellie: Oh, ah, no. No.
12. Lovely. So, what is your favorite curse word?
Ellie: I don’t like to curse…
13. When was the last time you threw up?
Ellie: I…don’t know.
Ila: Not since I was in the war.
Emily: I never have. At least, I don’t think I have.
14. Have any mental illnesses?
Ila: No, but I can’t speak for my family…
Ellie: No, none.
Emily: Does it LOOK like I do?
15. What is your biggest phobia?
Ila:….That my brother may take the throne.
Ellie: Um… I’m not sure. I hate fire…
Emily: (glaring at Ila) Demons.
Ila: And yet, I believe you travel with my son.
Emily: ….He’s only half.
16. Do you cross-dress often?
Ellie: No, I never have, really.
17. Have any addictions?
Ellie: (shaking her head) I don’t.
Ila: She doesn’t even have the occasional glass of wine.
Ellie: I’m just…not a fan of it.
18. What is the closest you have ever been to dying? Or have you ever died?
Ila: Well, in the future, I will be killed by my brother.
Ellie: I’ll be killed just after I give birth to Dalen, but everyone will believe that I simply died during childbirth.
Ila: That’s what happened?!
Ellie: (nodding) Your brother convinced the midwife to.
Ila: …That bastard.
Emily: …James Forrest.
19. Have the men in white coats ever taken you away?
-I’m done with this question-
20. Are the men in white coats after you?
-This one too.-
21. Do you snore?
Ellie: …Do I, Ila?
Ellie: Neither do you.
Emily: Andy complains about it all the time.
22. Are you drooling right now?
Emily: (angrily) Do we look like we’re drooling?
23. Let’s say that this room was about to explode, and you could save one other person in here. Who would you choose?
Ila: Ellie. Without a doubt.
Ellie: Ila, of course.
Emily: …The girl, I guess.
24. When was the last time you used the toilet?
Ila: Next question.
25. Have you ever kissed a girl?
Ila: Of course.
Emily: Abso-fucking-lutely not.
26. Did you like it?
27. The little voices in your head. Do you talk to them?
Ila: Didn’t we all ready tell you we don’t have mental issues?
28. Were you made fun of in school? Why?
Ila: Would you make fun of next in line for the throne?
Emily: I was never in school.
29. I can’t think of a question to ask you. Have any comments?
Emily: Why even ask this?
Ila: It seems unnecessary.
30. This interview has ended? Are you gleeful? Or would you like to complete our 100 question survey over thumbtacks?
Ellie: I suppose this was enjoyable.
Ila: It was, I guess.